LTC4 Membership Information
Law Firm, Legal Department and Law School Membership:
Members receive the Core Competencies and access to the best practices that originate from the group. The benefits and commitments are specified below. The subscription membership is on a firm-wide basis.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about Vendor Membership.
- Access to the Core Competencies (in Word/Excel format) and any on-going work product
- Members may train to these Core Competencies using any type of product or method
- Access to the LTC4 website (up to 5 sign-ins) for the following online resources:
- Core Competencies
- Up-skilling best practices
- A members forum for feed-back, new ideas, new technologies, etc.
- Participation in:
- Local chapter (east coast/west coasts/UK) events/seminars
- Quarterly webinars to discuss upcoming workflows and Core Competencies
- Annual conferences of all LTC4 members
- Members may submit suggestions to refine existing core competencies or create new core competencies